Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Nearly here!!

The all new Billy Showell website is nearly here, as with all things it has taken much longer than I thought but it is better than I had hoped. The book is in its final stages and the new dvd is in it's final production stage. I am of course just about dealing with all this and no doubt I will have overlooked something which I will be glad to hear from you if you think or spot something. What has been amazing is the encouragement from all over the world, I am suitably humbled, thank you. I did make one huge error with my 'sponsume' offers, I forgot about adding in the postal costs, so I will take a sizeable hit posting parcels to the US and Australia but one lives and I guess I will eventually learn. All sponsume gifts will be in the post within the next 2 weeks.

Any hoo, lovely people, below are the new class dates for Christmas and early spring 
(email Julie classeswithbilly@gmail.com) and for those of you too far afield my new Subscription Channel will be launched in December. Details of which will be posted like this and will also feature on the new website BILLYSHOWELL.COM

With much respect and best regards Billy


December 3rd Tuesday 10am- 3.30pm Finishing work, please bring unfinished work One Day Course £60
December 4th Wednesday 10am- 3.30pm Finishing work, please bring unfinished work One Day Course £60
December 13th Friday 10am- 3.30pm Finishing work, please bring unfinished work One Day Course £60
December 14th Saturday 10am- 3.30pm Finishing work, please bring unfinished work One Day Course £60
January 14th and 15th Tues/Wed 10.00am -3.30pm Painting leaves with emphasis on mixing colours Two day course £120
January 23rd and 24th Thurs/Fri 10.00am -3.30pm Winter Blooms Two day course £120
January 26th Sunday 10.00am -3.30pm Orchid Flower Study One day course £60
January 29th and 30th Wed/Thurs 10.00am-3.30pm Drawing including tonal painting, excellent for all levels Two Day Course £120
February 4th and 5th Tues/Wed 10am-3.30pm Orchid Special (plant to take away included in the price) Two Day Course £135
Feb 24th and 25th Mon/Tues 10.00am-3.30pm Early Spring Flowers Two Day Course £120

6 comments:

  1. Hi Billy - As I will be in the US when the DVD is finished, I am more than happy to pay the shipping charges myself. Just let me know! Can't wait!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer of paying post for the sponsume project but its ok I haver sent them all now and its not so bad, really.
      I am so pleased to have such lovely supporters.

      Delete
  2. Hi Billy as one of my orders is for my best friend and her Christmas Present I am more than happy to pay for the shipping cost to send to her in the USA, just let me know and I will pay her postage costs

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer of paying post for the sponsume project but its ok I haver sent them all now and its not so bad, really.
      I am so pleased to have such lovely supporters.

      Delete
  3. Happy to pay postage costs for my order to Australia Billy - let me know and I can pay asap.
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer of paying post for the sponsume project but its ok I haver sent them all now and its not so bad, really.
      I am so pleased to have such lovely supporters.

      Delete